Are you having trouble finding a rental property? Perhaps you haven’t rented in some time?
The rental market is very competitive, so let us help you submit the ideal application! Please see the below helpful hints and tips to make your search and eventual application that much easier.
Here are some tips that may help you get in first
- Set up rental alerts on real estate websites like www.realestate.com.au so you are first notified of any new listings
- Attend the first open inspection on the property
- Confirm open inspection times the day before you view the property
- Make sure you meet all the requirements on the application e.g. enough I.D.; all previous rental history provided; all pet information supplied
- Let your rental and personal references know to expect a phone call
- The more information you provide the easier and the faster it is for agents to process your application
It’s simply about being proactive. Let us help you.