Equipped with strong industry insight, expert market knowledge, and superior interpersonal skills, Dwight Ferguson is one of the most respected names within the real estate industry.
He began his career with Ray White Redcliffe in 1990 under the guidance of his principal father, Barry Ferguson. Practicing under the expert leadership of his father saw him excel early and rank in the Top 10 Salespeople in Queensland.
Today, his reputation as a licensed agent is strengthened by his 30 years experience within the industry where client interaction, communication, and negotiation have been integral to his success. Dwight believes his honest and transparent approach is what differentiates him from his competitors. He appreciates the significance of selling property and strives to ensure all his clients receive unwavering support, exceptional service, and outstanding results.
Dwight has achieved numerous awards and his remarkable track record speaks for itself. He is consistently setting new benchmarks and record results for his clients. He has a wealth of industry knowledge, proactive attitude to get the job done, as well as a solid reputation for going above and beyond both in service and results. Owning and running Ray White Ascot for 19 years, Dwight’s energy, passion and determination ensure that the Ray White Ascot office will continue to set the highest performance standard in the marketplace. He maintains a hands-on approach to managing the staff and sales team of over thirty people.
Consistent repeat business and referrals add to a strong client list and are a testament to his impeccable reputation, combined with his reliability, commitment and passion for property. His market knowledge is second to none and is an invaluable asset to his clients – Dwight Ferguson is a consummate real estate professional.
- 2021/2022 - Chairman's Elite
- 2021/2022 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Ascot
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Ascot
- 2020/2021 - Elite Performer
- 2019/2020 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Ascot
- 2019 - $12 million in settled commission in their Ray White career
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2018/2019 - Top Principals - Residential Sales - No. 1
- 2018/2019 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Ascot
- 2018/2019 - Chairman's Elite And 18 earlier awards