Position and Potential
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Sit back and watch the world motor by from this huge waterfront property.
This stunning home has a unique combination of features,offering 871sqm blue chip deepwater real estate. Tucked away in undoubtedly one of Pelican Waters prize streets -it doesn't get any better than this. This two level home is massive with emphasis on style and entertaining. Designed for all year round living the home features huge open plan areas that flow seamlessly to the multiple outdoor entertaining areas. A mix of undercover and open-air outdoor areas providing options for entertaining no matter what the weather.
Plenty of glass, water and bi-fold doors to peel back and merge the stunning view of Lamerough canal, the pool, and spa with the indoor living areas. Design features throughout the home include neutral colours, contemporary lighting fixtures and floor to ceiling glass to showcase the views and ensure plenty of natural light. Close to Pelican Waters Shopping Centre, 5 minute stroll to Caloundra City Private School, the house is perfectly positioned for relaxed living. Live everyday like you're on holidays. A must for waterfront buyers!
- 2 ensuited master suites + 2 bedrooms
- Full sized built in office
- Multiple outdoor and indoor entertaining areas
- Outdoor kitchen and bar overlooking the water
- Purpose built entertaining area for any weather
- Sea Breezes + ducted air
- No maintenance gardens
- Double garaging + extra car spaces
- Heavy Duty 8metre pontoon
- Easy access straight out to Pumicestone Passage
- Magnificent wet edged pool with spa
- Metres from Caloundra City Private School
- Only a pool and sweeping deck separating the house from water
- Uninterrupted panoramic canal views
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.