Location, Location, Location!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
An Old clich, but no other words can describe the enviable north to water position and close proximity to the mouth of Pumicestone Passage, this home offers. Less than a minute "paddle" and you are in the stunning blue waters of the passage playground. This home is very unique in its location, size and character. Homes like this seldom become available or celebrate - 1359sqm of absolute UNIQUE 22metre water frontage.
This is a home for those who appreciate a position and block size that is never to be offered again. From the moment you step over the foot bridge to the front door you are greeted with a home that has been designed for waterfront living and lifestyle. Sea breezes flow freely through this open light filled home that is without question situated on arguably one of Pelican Waters prized locations. This open, spacious two level home with multiple living zones, is exceptional, with emphasis on family and entertaining. Designed for all year round living the home features open plan areas that flow seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining areas. A mix of undercover and open-air outdoor areas providing options for entertaining no matter what the weather.
Plenty of glass, water and stacker doors to peel back and merge indoor living with stunning views, pavilion, pool, and Golden Beach. The location, home and whats on offer here is a irreplacable. Certainly an investment in the future. Pelican Waters living at its best, a motivated seller wanting a timely result. A look through is an absolute must. With all the conveniences close at hand in a desired,never to be offered again,this is one property that speaks for itself.
- 1359sqm , 22metre water frontage
- 4 oversized bedrooms + 3 bathrooms
- Plus a full sized built in office
- Multiple outdoor and indoor entertaining areas
- Functional, family design
- Sea Breezes + ducted air + security
- Fully fenced-with an abundance of grassed areas.
- Double garaging + extra car spaces
- Heavy Duty 8metre pontoon
- Direct access to Pumicestone Passage
- Magnificent Mediterranean style pool
- Only a pool and sweeping deck separating the house from water
- Uninterrupted panoramic canal views
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.