A Show Stopper!
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4 Cars
This stunning property will instantly impress. Every design feature encompassing a perfect coastal lifestyle has been considered. This really is a home to suit a diversity of buyers from the growing family who like to spread out to the executive couple who like to entertain, it's a home that will deliver on every level. Boasting a practical floor plan, multiple living and entertaining areas providing ample space and separation of living for the entire family.
So many outstanding features, such as high ceilings and doors enhancing natural light and breezes, spacious open plan living zones, gourmet kitchen, walk-in pantry and cellar, media room, light filled purpose built office, versatile entertaining areas with full stainless steel exterior kitchen; this home has it all. A neutral palette, only quality fixtures and fittings - stone benches, a tranquil interior atrium with timber decking and indoor/outdoor matching tiles draw on the unique surrounds to create a home that is practical and visually engaging. From the impeccable landscaped grounds, imposing tilt door entry, to the lap pool overlooking the water, the owners have simply nailed the design and maximised every possible aspect to take full advantage of the water and views. The huge three garage is like no other - offering towering ceilings to accommodate the biggest of vans/trailer and gear with a drive thru dock area for just about anything. Also an air conditioned work room at the rear of the garage. The perfect man space! This is a home designed on a grand scale yet it's a practical, cool home that is designed to take advantage of its position and the environment but still in touch with a family who will make it their own. Give yourself time when you inspect this home - you will need it to take in what it has to offer. Definitely worth an inspection - it will knock your socks off!
- 865m2 metre block with 20m water frontage
- Huge 3 car garage with extra high ceilings perfect for caravan
- Air conditioned shed/room
- Zoned ducted air + ceiling fans, solar, security
- Wall to ceiling glass and high ceilings contribute to open plan living
- Multiple, versatile living/entertaining zones
- 5 bed with 6 bed option + office
- Ensuited master with walk-in-robe and private balcony
- Ground floor ensuited guest suite + powder room
- Spacious outdoor entertaining complete with kitchen
- Lap pool over the water's edge
- Heavy duty pontoon and jetty
- There is simply no comparison on offer in the market
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
3 garage spaces and 1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.